Saturday, August 14, 2010

Horsin' Around








T and Ladybug at a horse show in Fort Worth on Friday. Bug got to meet T's cousins, Russell and Kelly, for the first time. She met a few horses, too.

I had to work but I was picking out Ladybug's clothes for the horse show when this conversation happened:


T: We're going to a horse show, not a fashion show.

me: What's wrong with this outfit?

T: Can't she wear something milder?


Evidently, the outfit was way too colorful. As you can see I relented and she wore something "milder."

Boys...hrmph.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Daddy and daughter day is so special. She seemed very interested in the horses. She looked adorable in her outfit too.

Anonymous said...

Where are her boots?
G-dad

ps. Texas girls need boots

Deana said...

He wanted her to wear boots, but I vetoed that idea. Too hot!

Nanou Mimosa said...

Marissa seemed very interested in horses and her dress was very pretty, her mother has chosen well lol