Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love her open mouth smiles the most









I love our Sundays together as a family too. We played at the park today after lunch and Ladybug didn't want to leave! I am so thankful to only be working about one Sunday a month now...at the old job I was working ALL the Sundays.

Do you see how her little head of hair gets so sweaty when we're outside? It's like that even if we're doing errands too. I'm pretty sure she's going to be hot natured. I haven't trimmed her hair but I'm feeling the pressure from T. So far I've managed to avoid those scissors.

Happy Sunday,
Deana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so lucky to have you two for parents and everytime I see her and her pictures, I thank God for her coming to both of you and us! Mimi

Nanou Mimosa said...

The winter is coming and it will be less hot. I am sure she will be adorable with long hair or medium length.