Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Randonmess





*Ladybug discovered this little cubby all on her own and proceeded to spend the day climbing in and out of it.

*Our TV is finally fixed so the above mentioned table has now been removed. It was housing the tiny little TV that we had to watch for 3 weeks while waiting for the part to arrive.

*I have been scouring the internet for play foods to go with the little kitchen that Santa's bringing to Bug. Imagine my surprise when Coco finds the cutest play food at the Dollar Spot in Target! T tolerated my wild hair to go straight to Target last night to check them out before they were gone! I <3 you Target!

*I'm off this weekend..well almost. We have a Family and Friends event Sunday night from 6-9. It'll more than likely be my last little weekend hurrah until the holidays are over.

*I hear rain.

*I'm almost finished with my December Daily album. I'm going to try to keep up with this project again this year!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love how she explores and has fun. She is just so fun to watch.
She is so adorable.
Love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures on the blog.

our little girl is growing so fast. I have been off the computer all weekend. Love MIMI