Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa Visit

We braved the mall masses and took Ladybug to see Santa Claus tonight. It was an experience to remember!

Waiting in line to see Santa...




Waving and watching with a careful eye as we get closer and closer to Santa.



A little coaching and chocolate bribery from Mama before it's our turn.



This was our second take, the first time we stopped to see him she was crying and upset so I let another family go in front of us. I was hoping she would watch the other children and then become more comfortable with him.

I asked Santa for a quick pass on the lap for the photo and I stood RIGHT THERE with tears in my eyes too.



After the photo, she takes a prize from Santa, waves and yells out, "BYE." She is so ready to get out of there. I thank Santa and she's still heartily saying BYE.



This is our photo from our first visit with Santa...most definitely memorable!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will always treasure these pictures and times. I know I do. MIMI

Nanou Mimosa said...

in a few years, she laughs best by looking at this picture. Poor chip, it is scary that old gentleman with the white beard!

Mom said...

It was scary for her, but she was so cute in her little outfit and bow in her hair. Next year maybe she will run to santa and not be afraid. Good memories.
Love,
Nanny