Monday, December 20, 2010

I love a good mail day...



I love when the mail comes this time of year. Today did not disappoint as there were several Christmas cards with lots of cute photos. Plus, Ladybug received a letter from Santa at the Northpole!

It was an awesome surprise and Ladybug enjoyed me reading it to her. I could tell right away that Mimi knew all about it. Thank you Mimi!

I wish we received Christmas cards all year long. Do they just brighten up your day too?

In fact, letter writing in general seems to be a dying art with so much technology around. I'm going to make that a New Year's resolution for 2011. Sending one letter or card each month to someone special to let them know and brighten their day.

Won't you join me?

Huggles,
Deana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she enjoyed the letter from Santa. I just couldn't resist doing it when I read it from my e-mail at work. I am so looking forward to seeing her, T and you. The letter writing sound cool. I think I will do it too. Love, Mimi

Mom said...

What a great idea Mimi. That is so special for Marissa to get a letter from Santa.