Thursday, December 2, 2010

A year ago today...



We received our phonecall finally that we had a baby girl! Then a few hours later, we received these pictures of our precious China doll!

I try not to dwell on the fact that we had waited for over four years for that moment. I do remember after we had been waiting only two years T saying to me, "Do you want us to switch over to special needs?" I distinctly remember replying, "We've waited this long, how much longer can it take?!"

She was the one for us...long before we even knew it.

She was most definitely worth the wait and such a sweet blessing!

We don't even remember the waiting now...

but we will always remember this special day.


3 comments:

Mom said...

I remember that day well. We were so excited to put a face to our precious Ladybug that we had prayed for so long. God is good.
Love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

I remember the day also when you I was told. I had prayed and hoped for a grandaughter ever since I heard of you two getting married when I said that I had better get a grandaughter from this marriage! I so enjoyed your creative writing and the pictures even tho it made me cry from joy. We so love our Ladybug and her parents. love MIMI

Debbie Sauer said...

That year has gone by so fast! I hope you keep the blog going, she is just adorable. Blessings