Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What is that out the window I see?



I see a snow day!

This is actually the worst I've seen the weather around here in years...everything is closed down. I don't ever remember a time when my store actually closed because of weather. Imagine my surprise when I got the call saying not to bother coming in. I couldn't do cartwheels fast enough!

So, what have Ladybug and I been doing today? We've been baking cookies, of course.





She's loves being in the kitchen when we're cooking. But she doesn't want to just stand around on the floor, she wants to be up so she can see exactly what is going on...

...and do a little taste test. This batch of cookies definitely passed the test!

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a perfect day to make cookies with Bug. I know you both had fun.

Anonymous said...

OH SHE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT COOK, BUT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE SWEETER THAN THE COOKIES & ETC. MIMI

Nanou Mimosa said...

It's so good to lick the fingers that have that have dipped in cake batter. Ladybug is a connoisseur.