Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28

* Spent the day removing all of the Christmas decor and taking the tree down. T got it all safely stowed into the attic until next year and now it seems like the whole month was a blur and over so quickly.

*I have high hopes of getting things neat and organized in the house before the new year. I have already thrown away all of the leftover candy and cookies.

*The new washer and dryer are a dream and they both seem bigger and quieter! Woohoo!

*Now that Christmas is over I can focus on planning someone's birthday party.~

*Speaking of birthdays...Happy Birthday to my dear old Dad today! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

*Here's another picture of Buggy during our chair photo shoot....because I can't do a post without a sharing some sort of photo.


2 comments:

Mom said...

The beginning of the year is a good time for organizing and cleaning. Bug is so cute!

Texas Howdy said...

Love that smile. Can't wait to see the three of you! Mimi