Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6

I've been super stressed with trying to get everything accomplished for Christmas while working long hours during the Thanksgiving to Christmas weeks which includes working 6 days each of those weeks. Yikes, it hardly leaves any time to enjoy Christmas but I'm determined to push through.

I did get a lot completed yesterday including my Christmas cards mailed and 5 presents wrapped. My goal was only 3 presents, so I am quite proud of myself. I also had a wild hair many months ago to make notecards for Bug's teacher's gifts. I really should have started working on them back then but I here I am waiting until the last minute. I finally got them finished this morning! They turned out really cute!





All products are Stampin' Up! and the tin is from The Container Store.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Such a very nice gift for Bug's teachers. Great job Deana.