Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Daily - December 1



It's my favorite time of the year...December Daily!  I'm feeling excited and overwhelmed about blogging every day during the month of December in addition to keeping up with my December Daily scrapbook.  We'll see how well this goes as I'm working 6 days a week from now through Christmas.  I may have to recruit T to blog some days this month, haha.

I so wanted to do Elf on a Shelf last year but just felt like Buggy was too young.  This year, I picked up the set and we have read the book a few times and named our elf Adam.  This morning he was into Bug's crayons and coloring book when she came down the stairs.  Still a little groggy she didn't want to touch him, but she certainly kept talking about how Adam was coloring in her book.

No comments: