Saturday, March 7, 2009

Give me Weekends!~

Ahhhh, the weekend is finally here. By some strange alignment of the stars, Thomas and I both have the same weekend off without any responsibilities. Although, I did made a long "to do" list before he got home from Little Rock. Mostly errands and little things that are hard to get done when I'm working a lot of hours. The good news, I've already crossed off 3 things on the list!

We were going to find something wild and crazy to do today but we've decided to just go see the new Watchmen movie and do some furniture shopping. I see a new sofa in my future, but I'm hoping that this wild hair will go away. Make it go away!

I did this little layout for a CocoaDaisy challenge:



Enjoy your weekend!

Huggles,
Deana

1 comment:

missusem said...

A really striking layout.. so awesome to have you on the Cocoa Daisy Message Board! ..