Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I scream, you scream



What is it about the chocolaty ice cream cone goodness of a Dairy Queen dipped cone? Is it because there are quite possibly only a handful of these ice cream geniuses around? Think about it....do you know where your nearest DQ is when you have a craving? The best part is driving home from a work meeting in Allen, TX and passing by DQ out in the middle of nowhere totally unexpectedly! Oh yeah, whipped right in and ate this beauty for dinner. It's all Nikki's fault. She did this to me.

I'm sick today, not sure how I caught this cold but my guess it's because of the weather. After being in the 80's for a few days, the temperature dropped again and added some rain for good measure. Plus, that meeting that I had in Allen was outside all day in the wind. Icky, snotty, sickly yuck.

Princess Bella has been at the vet for two days and I'm having withdrawals without her around. She had an appointment yesterday to have her little claws taken out and they kept her overnight. Thomas is bringing her home today after work.

No comments: