Sunday, March 8, 2009

WATCHMEn, WATCHMENOT



We made it to the movie with only a moment to spare before it started. I asked the gal at the window if it was sold out and she said, "There's over 300 seats left." I should have taken that as a sign, but I didn't. We sped into the theater right as the previews were fading out.

About two hours into the movie, Thomas leaned over and asked, "Is this almost over?" Ha ha, I noticed he was either fidgety or about to fall asleep. I was restless too, but we'd already been there for two hours so I wanted to see how it ended. Another hour later and we were finally leaving the theater. The movie was TERRIBLE. Way too long. Way too scattered. Way too much nudity.

The rest of our weekend was much better....although it went by way too fast.

No comments: