Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Woops

Thomas flew out to Albuquerque today and he was still piddling around the house this morning while I was trying to get ready for work which always throws me off schedule. I finally got home tonight around 11 and I thought it was odd that Princess Bella didn't meet me at the door and I was almost scared to come into the empty house. As I stepped inside and set my things down I didn't see her anywhere...but I could hear her. Bella was wailing...and very upset and hungry after being locked in my closet all day.

Poor thing, I feel terrible about it. She is not allowed in that closet and I can't figure out how she snuck in there when I wasn't watching. She's resilient and all fed now. Plus, I told her it was all Thomas' fault.~

1 comment:

Tom said...

My fault?! LOL