Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cocoa Daily Prompt: Blog This!



I've been sparse lately because of work, but I luckily did get my regular Wednesday off today. Thomas was tired from his whirlwind Orlando trip and ended up coming home early today so we had a date night! Dinner at a cute little Mexican restaurant in Little Elm and then grocery shopping. I know, pretty exciting stuff, right?

My picture of the day is this yummy dessert! We love these new Little Debbie 100 calorie treats, especially crumbled over ice cream. These are definitely worth picking up...if you can find them!

Yesterday my housekeeper sent me a text, "Where's Bella? Who's this new kid?" I had to break the news that Bella was gone. I'm sad that we had to find her a new home, but we tried for 5 months to make it work. I knew that with our ladybug on the way we had to make other arrangements.

Cricket's doing great, in fact I have COL right now. Cat On Lap. That's a bona fide reason in our house not to have to get up!

But get up I must....I'm off to bed, gotta do another horrible work week. I leave you with some random pictures from my Blackberry, including one of ME! This was a prompt from over at the Cocoa Daisy forums. I <3 Cocoa Daisy!



Can't seem to ever get a good picture of Cricket, she moves too fast. I told T that I needed a new camera.~



Doodling cuteness at the doctor when we had our physicals for the adoption paperwork. T said he didn't draw anything on his cup.



Having breakfast at the Old West Cafe in Denton and playing checkers. We were short a game piece so we used a jelly!



Huggles,
Deana

3 comments:

nikki said...

TMI on the pee cup. You should have taken BEFORE the urine was in it.

GROSS!

missusem said...

Deanna -- thanks for the perspective on your life... love that you did this with us!

Laura said...

My, that ice-cream looks yummy! Just what I need today! So cool to see a glimpse into your day. Lx