Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's summer, gotta have sandals

Just got home from spending the whole day with Nikki. We had such a great time and it started with the fabulous brunch at Blue Mesa. Everything was so good and the Mimosas with never ending refills were the highlight! We're definitely going back on my next Sunday off with Thomas.

After brunch, it was shopping, shopping, shopping. We began at the Allen Outlet Mall and then ended up at the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco. Several hours and lots of packages later we noticed it was after 5:00 and decided to do dinner too. Just appetizers and dessert at the California Pizza Kitchen. Their cheesecake is to die for and so many to choose from. I teased Nikki for getting the same flavor that she always gets, hehe.

Remember our little sister box from this post? Nikki gave me a little happy today and it was a Yellowbox sandal box! I tore into it and found a fun pair of flip flops inside along with the plastic box. Aren't they just fun and happy? Love the quirky cow print and can't wait to wear these! (Plus, add them to my ever growing Yellowbox collection)



I am seriously addicted to these sandals and they are pretty hard to find. My first pair came from a fruit stand, of all places, in Mississippi! Here's a layout that I made about my obsession. The last time I stopped by our local flea market, I saw two vendors that had box after box of Yellowbox. I had to show great restraint that day!

No comments: