Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life, always changing

Life has been in full swing these past two weeks. Working 6 days a week coupled with those days being long 10-12 hour days and having a commute is extremely tiring. It seems when my normal Wednesday off comes around, I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I'm in the go, go, go mode and it's hard to slow down and relax. I'm trying to do just that today. Relax, scrap, and catch up on a few things around the house.

Last summer we had a bird that nested in our hanging plant on the back porch. I noticed today that there's another mama bird nested near the same place. (minus the hanging plant if you recall my lack of a green thumb) She's having babies!



Guess who else is having a baby? Thomas' brother, Marshall, and his gf are expecting. We're going to be an uncle and auntie for the first time! Congrats to them both! We're excited and look forward to Ladybug having a cousin.

Guess what else Ladybug will have? A grandmother that can visit anytime! My sweet mother is retiring from work at the end of this month. We're happy for her as she gets ready for this new chapter in her life.

Thomas is getting off work early today...I told him I was going to the movies and he decided that he wanted to join me. I'm already getting texts asking if I am ready to go. Little does he know that I'm still in jammies. Ssshh. I better go get dressed, Harry Potter came out today!



Huggles,
Deana

No comments: