Friday, July 17, 2009

T G I F ~



Finally a weekend off, after I make it through today...and a three day weekend at that! (I'm off through Monday) Thomas is leaving for San Antonio on Sunday and I considered going with him for a few days, but I realized that I just want to stay home. A 6 hour drive just doesn't sound like much fun. But a weekend off with no responsibilities sounds like great fun! The only plan I've made is to meet Nikki on Sunday for brunch.

Perhaps I'll have a chance to play with my new camera some too. Yes, my wild hair didn't get plucked and we came home the other night with a new SLR. What helped my case to get a new camera? A friend at the dinner party the other night was making the same comments about wanting a new camera. Oh yeah, we tag-teamed the husbands.~

Here's the first pic that I took with the new camera while assembling it.



Enjoy your weekend!
Deana

No comments: