Friday, July 24, 2009

Mac Attack



Ahh, my faithful readers (Hi Mom) I'm still alive and kicking. You know the reason (stupid work) and I hate to get off on a rant here so I'll stick with the other things that have happened as of late. T has been in San Antonio all week and let me just say that it's so hard working so much and dealing with all the daily chores! Ok, let me just get one little work rant in here...Tuesday I went in at 9 am and didn't leave work until 1:00 am the next day. I got home at 2 am, slept for about 2 hours...tried to, Cricket pounced on me and wouldn't let me sleep much. Plus, I was so concerned about getting up at 4:30 am in order to be back at work by 6 am. Whew, tough week! /rant off

He's back home now and usually I enjoy a few days home alone but then I'm ready for him to get back from a trip. This time was a little different,because I had some bad news. He has a Mac in the living room and it's so convenient to check mail and surf a little bit while watching TV or fixing dinner. My computer is upstairs and I don't spend much time up there in the summer because it's so hot. Well....I had to break it to him that I broke his computer. He's been working on it all night..on and off the phone with Apple. I feel terrible. Plus, I miss that computer!

Hope your weekend is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back, I have been missing your blog and updates. So excited that the paperwork is all done for litle Ladybug. I am getting very excited.
Love
Mom