Monday, July 16, 2012

Stampin'Up! Convention 2012 Bound




I am so excited to be heading to Salt Lake City for the Stampin'Up! Convention!  I remember stalking the blogs and boards last year at this time for all the scoop and excitement.  This year I will be a part of it!

You can expect that I will be sharing lots of crafty goodness this week!  These little bags were made from the Summer Smooches fabric, aren't they adorable?  I stuck a little hand sanitizer inside from Bath and Body Works....love those, especially when they run them on sale for $1 each.  I'll be sharing these little happies with my teammates that are also going to convention. Yay, can't wait!  





Buggy will be staying home, and even with all the excitement I'm a little sad about leaving her for a few days.  I wanted to bring her, but after I saw the schedule for the event...I knew I wouldn't be able to spend any time with her.  T is going with me and we'll be chatting and doing facetime with her every night. 

More soon...from Utah!!

2 comments:

Texas Howdy said...

So cute! Love those bags. Have alot of fun and learn alot of exciting things. I am so happy for you to get to go for this experience. Margaret (Mimi)

Mom said...

I agree with Margaret. So happy you and T are going. Have fun and enjoy yourselves. The bags are a great gift.