Monday, April 25, 2011

2 Years + 2 Months



*The best part of this month's report is there hasn't been as many temper tantrums. They are very few and far between now, thank goodness. I'd like to think it's our elite parenting skills at work.~

*Ladybug's little language continues to flourish especially with 3-word sentences. Some of her favorites are: Thank you Mama, Bless You Mama, See ya Mama. The thank you's are definitely abundant and I'm very happy about that. I have also noticed that when she wants me to go somewhere with her she will tell me so.

*She's learning possession words. Just this morning when she was brushing her teeth, she grabbed my glasses from the counter and said Mama's glasses and proceeded to try them on. She loves to hand us the remote or cell phone (when we accidently leave it within reach) and she'll say Mama or Dada. I've also heard the word Mine a few times from her as well with regards to her toys or drink.

*Speaking of reach. Uhh, everything has to be away from the edges of the tables, counters, etc. She'll find it and move it or proceed to play with it. This has been a huge transition for us.

*Buggy's also becoming a little climber. She's learned to climb onto the dining chairs and into her high chair by herself, that was scary the first time I saw it happen. I allow her to climb a little bit more than T does, but he doesn't like it at all.

*She's weighing in at 25.4 pounds 32.2 inches tall. Her little tush is still in a size 3 diaper and wearing 24 months clothing. I love those teeny tiny size 4.5 feet and you can see these size 5 are too big around the ankles...that strap sticking out might trip somebody!

You can see last month's chair photo here.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Bug is a little doll and she is growing and learning so much. She has great parents and a cool Coco.