Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My first win

I enter my scrapbook layouts in contests ALL the time and have never won...until recently! In November, I entered the sketch challenge over at Magpie Club with my "I love beignets" layout.

I won!

The fabulous prize was her January CC kit and my layouts showcased on her site. I love her CC kit, it's affordable and trendy and comes with more than enough stuff to make several layouts.

You can read my interview with Tara over at Magpie here.

This is what I made with the January kit:






Everyone keeps telling me that I won't be scrapping when Ladybug gets here. That I won't have the time or the energy. I hope they are wrong, because after Ladybug gets here is when I'll want to scrap the most. It will be her stories that I will want to share and document.

p.s. No word on travel approval yet.

1 comment:

Tara said...

You thoroughly deserved to win Deana, your layout was fabulous.

Don't listen to anyone about not being able to scrapbook when ladybug arrives, you will have plenty of time. I do all my scrapbooking when my ladybugs are in bed. Anyway, far better to have a full scrapbook rather than a clean house - well that's what I tell my husband!!!!