Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Operation "Closet Clean-out"



Mom and Dad came up to visit (and help) Monday and Tuesday, which I was so grateful for. Dad helped T move the treadmill out of our bedroom so that the crib could be moved downstairs into our room. The crib looks so sweet in our bedroom and I can't believe that in just three short weeks Ladybug will be napping in there.

Mom spent most of the day with me in Ladybug's room. We washed and sorted all of her clothes and put away all of the baby gifts after finishing Operation "Closet Clean-out." Yep, that closet that has been a storage area for the past 4 years is finally ready!




We also packed her bag...there's no chance of us getting it confused with someone else's now is there?




I went back to work today after being off for 5 days. (Had some use it or lose it time.) Looks like I am working every day from now through Tuesday and will have just one full day to be 100% packed and ready. In my mind, I knew this was going to be a tough week to get through. I pray that it goes by quickly and easily.

p.s. Here's a link to Abby's Blog, her mom is from the same agency and traveling at the same time we are. We will be receiving our babies together!

p.s.s. When all the referrals came out, I looked at all the pictures and we definitely had the two cutest baby girls! =)

No comments: