Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On our Way!



Spent most of the day being lazy and attempting to pack. T was done with his suitcase pretty quickly and promptly realized it was 47 pounds! I was extremely worried about filling my suitcase after that, surely everything that I wanted to take was going to have to go into an extra bag. But how would two new parents be able to handle 4 suitcases AND a Ladybug?! Not even going to attempt that one! I worried for nothing though...mine right now has lots of extra room and is way under the weight limit. What in the world did T pack? I've no idea...perhaps I'm just a better packer.

So, what did I do with that extra room in the suitcase? I packed more cute clothes and hair bows for Ladybug of course!

It still feels very surreal that we are flying to China tomorrow. There were so many things that had to happen for this trip to even be feasible and I'm sure now more than ever that God paved the way for this little girl to be a part of our life. Everything continues to come together just as it should and I'm so blessed and thankful. My sweet family and friends have been supportive and I know their prayers have definitely made a difference and will continue to do so.

Wow, we really are on our way!

Love and Huggles,
Deana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you every step of the way. This really is an answer to prayer,

Love you

Mom

katie hanson said...

yayayayyaayayay!!! congrats!

and i'm new to your blog, so hello!

karenw said...

this is so exciting - can't wait to meet her x